Editor: The BeShift core and child websites are published by BeShift Inc., registered under the trade name: TN 18986679 Edmonton, Canada, and whose registered office is located at 5314 Riverbend Rd Edmonton, AB Canada. prhone.: + 1 (780) 807 8234
BeShift commits itself to ensuring, to the best of its ability, that the information posted on this site is correct and up-to-date. BeShift reserves the right to correct the site’s content at any time and without warning. However, BeShift cannot guarantee the correctness, precision, thoroughness or completeness of the information available on this site.
As a result, BeShift declines responsibility:
– for any interruption, suspension or malfunction of any kind of the site;
– loss of data;
– for any bugs;
– for any errors or omissions contained in the information available on the site,
– for any and all damage resulting from a third party’s fraudulent intrusion which causes modifications to the information contained on the site;
– from any direct or indirect damage, whatever its cause or causes, nature, origins or consequences. This includes costs resulting from the purchase of goods on the site, profit, client and data losses or any other loss of material goods arising from anyone’s access or failed access to the website, or any credit granted to information coming directly or indirectly from the site.
Specific warning regarding financial information
The information transmitted on the site should not be regarded as an encouragement to invest. It should not be interpreted as soliciting and does not constitute an offer to sell or exchange shares or other transferable of BeShift products, services or initiative. titles. Hence, it has not been the object of an examination by the accredited authorities required in the framework of public savings tender procedures.
Any use of the above-mentioned information and data will occur at the user’s own risk.
As a result, BeShift cannot be held responsible for the content or correctness of all or part of the information transmitted on its website or for any order or decision to invest based on such information.
BeShift respects your concerns regarding the confidentiality of personal information and data provided by you. Hence, the guidelines below detail the data protection policy of BeShift in regards to personal data provided on its website.
By providing your personal information and data, you consent to the use, analysis and, where applicable, disclosure of such information by us for purposes associated in particular with your requests for our newsletters, press releases and recruitment messages. Consequently, we encourage you to read this policy carefully. This Data Protection policy applies to all personal data provided by you on our website.
1. General information
BeShift may collect personal data via its website from users requesting documents, subscribing to our newsletter or press releases, or creating an account.
2. Right to access, correct and delete data and to object to data processing
You are entitled to access, correct and delete personal data which relates to you, and to object to the processing of such data. You may exercise this right at any time by writing to the following address:
– For personal data provided in relation to the newsletter, press releases and document requests:
Web and Social Direction: email@example.com or via our contact form.
Please note: This address is dedicated exclusively to handling personal data issues. Requests for any other information, as well as any unsolicited applications, should not be sent to this address, as they will not be dealt with.
3. Management of personal data by the company
3.1 Purpose of data collection
The company collects your personal data via its website for the following purposes only:
– managing subscriptions to our newsletter and press releases (subscribe/unsubscribe procedures),
– sending documents ordered via the website,
– sending information about the company and its activities as well as, subject to your consent, publicity or marketing information.
Mandatory information (principally first name, last name, address and email) must be entered in the information fields marked with an asterisk in data collection forms. If these fields are not completed, we are unable to provide the services outlined above.
3.2 Retention of data
Data is retained for a period appropriate to the purposes for which it was collected:
– Data collected for the purpose of managing subscriptions to our newsletter and press releases is retained for as long as your subscription remains active. We undertake to delete all data within a period of three months following cancellation of your subscription.
– Data collected in relation to document requests is retained only for the period of time required to send out the requested document.
3.3 Data recipients
BeShift is the recipient of the data.
However, by direct contact or simple browsing our websites, you acknowledge and expressly agree that your personal data will be used by Beshift, and its diverse initiatives or business units. BeShift has put in place a data protection policy regarding the country of origin of the company.
BeShift will only send your personal data to a third party if:
– You have given us your prior approval to share such information,
– BeShift has to share such information with third parties in order to provide the service you have requested,
– BeShift is required by a judicial authority or any other administrative authority to provide it with such information.
For the purposes of technical management of the storage of your personal data in accordance with our recruitment policy, your data will be stored on a centralized basis on servers hosted by our provider, based in the United States.
3.4 Data security and privacy
BeShift has made every effort to put in place suitable precautions to safeguard the security and privacy of personal data, and to prevent it from being altered, corrupted, destroyed or accessed by unauthorized third parties.
The technical and organizational security measures implemented, in particular with regard to information systems, are compliant with the state of the art.
However, the company does not control each and every risk related to the use of the Internet, and therefore warns visitors of the potential risks involved in the functioning and use of the Internet.
4. “Send to a friend” functionality
You can send information that you find interesting to your friends via the envelope icon at the bottom of the screen on our website. You will be asked to complete the following fields: first name, last name and email address. We will also ask you to provide the email address of your friend, to enable us to send them the information. We only collect this data for the purpose of sending your email. Sender and/or recipient data is not saved or recorded.
6. Changes to Data Protection Policy
BeShift may make changes to its Data Protection Policy. We will ensure that you are informed of such changes, either via a special message on our website, or via a customized notice, for example when we send out newsletters.
7. Online marketing principles
BeShift commit to provide the client with clear information about and control over theirdata and how we use it.
- BeShift don’t sell clients’ data to third parties.
- BeShift clearly identify advertising as such when used across mediums online, including
on social media and blogs.
BeShift ensure that user-generated content is consistent with our own responsibilitystandards by moderating user content on our digital platforms and not tolerating, for example,illicit material.
- BeShift only work with suppliers whose practices are consistent with our own principles.
BeShift respect the particular needs and vulnerabilities of young people (under the age of18) and, in this context, apply a special level of care
BeShift doesn’t address unsolicited commercial communications to clients unless theyhave expressly given their prior written consent.
The site may include links to other websites or other Internet sources. BeShift cannot control these sites and external sources. Hence, BeShift cannot be held responsible for those sites or external sources, and declines any responsibility for the content, advertising, products, services and any other material available on or branching off those sites and external sources. In addition, BeShift cannot be held responsible for any damage or losses, true or alleged, deriving from the use or from having trusted the content, or goods and services available on those sites or external sources.
LVMH Property rights
The content on the pages of this site and child ones, are the exclusive property of the BeShift and its contributors, who do not grant any license or other right than to consult these materials on the site. Reproduction of any content published on this site is authorized only for information purposes and exclusively for personal and private use. Any reproduction, extraction or other use of the content for other purposes may cause legal penalties. Specific exceptions may be made for certain content (text, visuals) that are the property of their respective authors.
Any reproduction, representation, distribution or redistribution, total or partial, of the content using any process (in particular caching or framing) as well as any sale, resale, retransmission or supply to a third party in any manner, is strictly prohibited. Failure to comply with these restrictions constitutes counterfeiting and exposed the perpetrator to civil and criminal liability.
BeShift website hosting
BLUEHOST. Bluehost Inc. Provo, Utah, USA
Endurance International Group, Inc. (EIG)
Phone :U.S.(toll-free) (888) 401-4678 – International +1 801-765-9400